Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

This question has been flagged
11 Replies

In redundancy and Infeasibility there a constraint that don't intersect with the other constraint, if ever that we remove that constraint what we call that cases, a redundancy or infeasibility?

Discard
Best Answer

To answer that question, when you are pertaining if there's a constraint that doesn't intersect with the other constraint you will remove the unnecessary constraint that is redundancy. I hope my answer helps you. Thank you for this question Mr. Bolibol

Discard
Author

another -1 for this question haha

Best Answer

I think  if removing a constraint leads to a feasible problem, it's redundancy.  If it makes the problem infeasible, it's infeasibility

Discard
Author

thanks I rate your answer 1 to 10, -1/10

Author Best Answer

Just answer I will automatically give you a like

Discard
Best Answer

it would be a redundancy.

Discard
Author

to short haha

Best Answer

Rebundancy

Discard
Author

Like is added :)

Best Answer

If removing a constraint that doesn't intersect with others results in a feasible solution space, it's referred to as redundancy; if it leads to an impossible solution space, it's considered infeasibility.

Discard
Best Answer

Redundancy.

Discard
Best Answer

If you have a constraint that doesn't intersect or overlap with any other constraints in the feasible region, and you remove that constraint, it would typically be referred to as a redundant constraint rather than an infeasibility.

Discard
Best Answer

Its Redundancy. 

Discard
Author

addedddd like

Best Answer

Redundancy

Discard
Best Answer

If a constraint is removed from a problem that has both redundancy and infeasibility, the resulting case would be called infeasibility. A redundant constraint is a constraint in linear programming that does not have any effect on the feasible region of the solution. On the other hand, infeasibility occurs when a problem has no feasible solution, meaning that no solution satisfies all the constraints. Therefore, if a constraint is removed from a problem that has both redundancy and infeasibility, the resulting problem would still be infeasible.

Discard
Author

thanks for answering 1 like for you